PRO-Telligent, A Tetra Tech Company, needs a Program Design and Support Specialist with a Secret Clearance to work with the State Department Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs in Washington, DC.
- The Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA) deals with U.S. foreign policy and U.S. diplomatic relations.
- Regional policy issues that NEA handles include Iraq, Middle East peace, terrorism and weapons of mass destruction, and political and economic reform.
- Full benefits included (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, metro allowance) as well as opportunities for worldwide travel
- Support program design by conducting research, performing analysis, and drafting papers for high-level U.S. Government foreign policy initiatives as well as individually managed projects.
- Draft, read, and understand documents in Modern Standard Arabic.
- Translate documents from English to Arabic and vice versa.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of, and relevant work experience in, designing and managing activities involving international affairs.
- Foreign travel for 1-2 weeks may be required.
- Secret Clearance (interim clearance acceptable)
- Strong Modern Standard Arabic language skills and proficiency required - Speaking, Reading, and Writing(3/3)
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Strong communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently, remain calm under pressure and tight deadlines, and work well with others.
- Apply to the position through this site
- Upload an up to date resume
- Complete the pre-screening questions
If this is not the position for you please feel free to refer anyone you know to this listing.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org