The Foreign Area Officer (FAO) Training Analyst will serve as a member of a CACI National Services contract team supporting U.S. Air Force (USAF) Headquarters, Air Education and Training Command (AETC) at Randolph AFB, Texas.
*This position is a temporary position that will be staffed until mid-November 2018.
- Responsible for providing subject matter expertise and cradle to grave management for all tasks associated with FAO education and training to include analyzing, developing, and tracking programming plans and milestones.
- Responsible for providing MAJCOM-level review of all FAO-related curriculum and suggest changes based on FAO experience, doctrine, and familiarity with emerging requirements
- Serve as AETC military training and personnel assignments subject matter expert – includes working with SAF/IA (International Affairs), agencies currently involved in the FAO training pipeline (i.e., AF Culture Language Center, Defense Language Institute, Naval Post Graduate School), and other agencies that could potentially provide training (i.e., Universities) to continually improve the FAO training pipeliEnsure all education and training is conducted in accordance with Geographic Combatant Commands-, USAF-, and AETC-established policies and procedures.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org