SI is seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist for the USAID/Mexico Civil Society Activity. The M&E Specialist will oversee the management of the program cycle and supervise the monitoring of program objectives through quantitative and qualitative tools. This position will be full-time and based in Mexico.
· Provide support and guidance to staff to understand and fulfill their responsibilities in following up and complying with the program's effectiveness and quality standards.
· Lead the process of developing the M&E component of key project deliverables, including program design, annual work plans, annual and quarterly reports, and evaluation reports.
· Develop and update the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan (MELP).
· Establish data collection and management systems.
· Train CSO grantees and program staff in the use of M&E tools and the capturing of indicator-driven data.
· Supervise technical personnel in charge of managing and updating CSA database.
· Communicate project results to SI staff, donors, partners and other stakeholders.
· Review and adjust performance monitoring plan annually or as needed.
· Lead the knowledge management strategy, systematization of best practice and report of success stories.
· Regularly review data collection processes, perform data quality assessments, and make
adjustments as needed.
· Ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of calculation methodologies used in the MELP
· Lead the management of the program database, provide performance data, ensuring data integrity and verifying data.
· Bachelor’s degree in social development, economy, sociology, political science, international relations, statistics or related field required; advanced degree preferred.
· Master's degree in a related area preferred
· Demonstrated skills and experience in monitoring and evaluation for international agencies; experience with USAID-funded projects preferred.
· Must possess at least 5 years of experience in designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation plans, operational planning processes,
· Experience with capacity development of civil society organizations on M&E preferred.
· Experience supervising technical staff.
The project has a duration of 1 year. The position must start in October 2019 to end in September 2020.
Please send your CV to: [email protected]
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org