Interel EU, the European Public Affairs & Association Management Practice of the Interel Group, is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated trainee to support the Brussels team in servicing the needs of our growing client base in particular in the manufacturing sector.
This programme is intended to provide young, skilled graduates with the opportunity to gain experience in one of the leading public affairs agencies in Brussels, as well as exposure to a broad range of EU actors, policies and processes.
Applicants for the programme should fulfil the following requirements:
- Master degree in a related field (economics, politics, law,…);
- Previous internship or experience in the EU institutions or in public affairs;
- Knowledge of the EU institutions and of EU decision-making;
- Enthusiasm for EU policy making and a willingness to learn;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Perfect English, excellent knowledge of at least one other EU language;
- Good organisational skills and time management;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in an international team;
- Knowledge of the industrial and/or education sector would be a plus.
The responsibilities will include:
- Research and analysis on a range of policy topics, including in the areas of sustainable food production and consumption, environment and industrial policies;
- Organising and participating in meetings and events;
- Supporting the Interel consulting team in the delivery of public affairs and communications strategies for clients;
- Assisting in the implementation of outreach programmes towards the European institutions and other stakeholders;
- Assisting with preparing draft reports, presentations and other internal and external documents.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org