Our client is a European member association in the energy field
Within this challenging position your role is mainly of an organisational kind:
- You will be responsible for organising high-level meetings between the member organisations of this association e.g. Board of Directors, General Assembly. Your points of contact are high-level executives such as the vice-presidents of these organisations.
- Together with your assistant, you organise the meetings in terms of venue and catering.
- You gather all necessary documents in preparation of the meetings, according to strict procedures, formats and deadlines. This consists of invitation management, gathering and sending out the agenda and presentations.
- You are present at the meetings for organisational support and to make sure all is running smoothly.
Besides this, you will act as a Communication Officer for gathering posts and distributing newsletters and other internal communication messages to the member organisations.
- You have a Master degree, preferably in law/communication/international relations
- You have 10 years of experience as a Personal Assistant at an executive level. Experience in an international association/EU institution and a project environment is a plus.
- You are detail oriented with attention to procedures and formats. You have experience with project management, timely delivery and milestones.
- Proven ability to plan, organise, establish priorities and get things done (hands-on)
- You are diplomatic and discrete
- You are flexible in peak periods
- You have strong ICT skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, SharePoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Genuine interest in European energy policy/sector
- You are willing to travel within Europe max. 10x per year (2 days per trip)
- Very attractive salary and extra-legal advantages
- Easily accessible by public transport (centre of Brussels).
- A work experience in a very well respected and important European association
- Challenging position with high-level career opportunities