Buscardini Communications is looking for a Communications Assistant (full-time) to support the delivery of our communications and PR activities across Europe and beyond. The role is based in Brussels, Belgium.
About the role
- The Communications Assistant will support Buscardini Communications' day-to-day activities through;
- Draft and disseminate content for Social Media (Facebook and Twitter);
- Update content on websites regularly (WordPress);
- Assist in the preparation of newsletters (MailChimp);
- Assist with design and graphics needs (Adobe Suites);
- Track and report website statistics (Google Analytics) and social media analytics;
- Assist in event planning and communication;
- Other communications tasks as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Portuguese would be a strong asset. Mandarin is a plus;
- Relevant degree in communication, marketing, journalism, and/or public relations/or equivalent experience in a similar position;
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro;
- Familiar with website editing: WordPress (or willingness to learn);
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (or willingness to learn);
- Attention to detail. Time-management and the drive to deliver to deadlines;
- Political and cultural sensitivity;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org