Launched in October 2018, VOW for Girls -- formerly known as VOW to End Child Marriage -- is an innovative new social change initiative that aims to galvanize the public and socially conscious brands to raise awareness of this critical and solvable issue and unlock catalytic funding to prevent and end child marriage. Co-founded by global human rights activist Mabel van Oranje and Ford Foundation President Darren Walker, VOW seeks to create new resources to support the 12 million girls’ futures a year at risk of child marriage.
VOW is seeking a Corporate Partnerships Manager (reporting to the Vice President of Partnerships and Business Development) to support, execute and grow game-changing partnerships that will enable girls around the world to own their futures. Within a few years, we want to see a wide portfolio of brands supporting VOW and generating millions annually. You’ll help us achieve that vision.
- Relationship Maximizer: You understand how to make productive connections between organizations, often based on the ability to listen intently, understand various marketing and sales strategies, and grow confidence and loyalty between both sides. You can proactively identify and solve problems and navigate complex relationships with grace and diplomacy.
- Multi-Tasker: You are efficient, organized, proactive, and have an unwavering attention to detail. You can manage a range of responsibilities at different levels of urgency and priority, formulate responses and keep progress going on many fronts simultaneously.
- Builder: You can motivate individuals at various levels within an organization to take action and are experienced at building relationships and finding the right champions within organizations to make partnerships happen. Working with the VP, you will develop innovative, creative, customized activation concepts for brand partners, leading the process from initial pitch to partnership launch and beyond.
- Innovator: You know how to design strategies for partnership positioning, demonstrating business value, and identifying opportunities for shared impact. You can see the long-term vision for the organization and are able to develop a comprehensive, innovative, and actionable strategic plan for VOW’s partnerships with a focus on generating millions in revenue to support girls.
- Corporate Partnership Support – Support high-profile corporate relationships by working collaboratively internally and externally to ensure all commitments are achieved and identifying growth or new collaboration opportunities.
- Ensure partner success through on-boarding, goal-setting, communications and content collaboration, reporting, and other stewardship best practices.
- Manage implementation of partner promotions and creative executions – including digital, in-store, employee, customer, and stakeholder activations.
- Build deep and authentic relationships within each partnership to understand their needs, challenges, motivations, priorities, and opportunities to deliver partnership success.
- Lead partner mission education and engagement – ensuring that partners are updated and invested in the organization’s work through compelling communications.
- Corporate Partnership Tools – Collaborate internally to build, manage, and share tools for corporate partner activation and engagement, including communication toolkits, partner impact reporting, webinars, newsletters, employee engagement programs, and more.
- Work collaboratively to generate, track, and manage all corporate relationships by managing agreements, executive engagement, collateral review, and other partnership components when appropriate.
- Craft creative activation ideas for partner engagement to fuel and inspire partner conversations – including fresh ideas for digital, employee, and customer engagement.
- Corporate Partnerships Operations – Support the ongoing refresh and customization of sales and marketing materials for VOW in collaboration with creative support services.
- Consistently document key conversations and stakeholder details with partners, prospects, and agencies to ensure seamless customer service and insight tracking per account.
- Generate, track, and manage all partnership agreements, account management collateral, and support invoicing and reporting when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned and prioritized.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter, including a short summary of why you want to work for VOW. In addition, describe a nonprofit-corporate partnership that you believe is particularly successful and why. It does not need to be one that you have worked on but a partnership that you believe demonstrates the unique power of partnerships to accelerate social impact. Please include your salary requirements in the cover letter. Send your application by Monday June 14, 2021 to [email protected] with the subject line “VOW Corporate Partnerships Manager.”
VOW for Girls is based in New York City and we plan to be working remotely through 2021 due to COVID-19. We are open to candidates who are not located in New York City but are located near a major airport and willing to travel on occasion only once it is safe to do so.
VOW is committed to racial equity and social justice and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We actively seek applicants from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and identities to provide a wide range of perspectives, ideas, views, and insights into the strategy, policies, culture, and ambitions of VOW for Girls. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org