The intern will work under the supervision of the Communication Team Coordinator, according to the priorities of the Outreach Department and those of the General Assembly Taskforce. The following tasks are to be undertaken:
- Support the Communication team in its activities related to the organisation of EuroMed Rights’ General Assembly. These include the creation of communication material (visuals, infographics, videos);
- Support the General Assembly Taskforce in the logistical organisation of EuroMed Rights’ General Assembly (online support, communication with members, support for drafting organisational documents, social media coverage).
Profile, Skills and Background
- University Degree (may be ongoing) in European Studies, Human Rights, Law, Political and Social Science – other degrees may also be considered;
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, In Design, Premiere Pro);
- Knowledge of online platforms such as Zoom, GoToMeeting (or others) will be an asset. In general, the ideal candidate will be very comfortable with IT-related solutions;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing and orally;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Keen attention to details and an eye for graphic design;
- Self-motivated, well-organised, able to work independently and efficiently under pressure;
- Fluency in English and French (oral and written) is essential. Applicants who do not match these language requirements will not be considered;
- Keen interest in the protection of human rights, in NGOs dealing with the EU/MENA.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org