The Borgen Project is an influential ally for the world's poor. With grassroots volunteers in over 1950 U.S. cities, the organization works to make global poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy. The Congressional Relations Manager will be involved in all aspects of shaping and implementing the organization's policy and advocacy efforts.
- Identify legislation and help shape policy priorities.
- Meet with Congressional offices in-person and via conference calls.
- Track legislation and provide updates to team members.
- Draft backgrounders on bills and advocacy templates.
- Attend meetings with partner coalitions.
- Track and report data.
- Participate in online training sessions for grassroots team members.
To apply, please email resume by applying below.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org