WEglobal is looking for Country Manager for Brussels.
To establish Brussels office and country presence in Brussels; perform project development and project management duties/responsibilities for EU and FWC projects.
MAIN ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishing FWC unit & Brussels office of WEglobal and acting as country manager;
- Following calls, tenders and business opportunities of EU and other donors;
- Setting up consortia and joint ventures via identifying strong partners that meet the required technical requirements;
- Supporting preparing the FWC applications, tender documents and other relevant administrative documents;
- Supporting any meeting and event organized for business development purposes with the potential partners and Clients and representing the company;
- Supporting project execution of awarded FWC projects;
- Act as WEglobal Brussles representative and follow company procedures with the Banks, accountants, audits in cooperation with WEglobal units.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and COMPETENCES
- Proven knowledge of EU policies and strategies on development cooperation;
- Experience in business development and preparation of bids;
- Experience in developing FWC tender application;
- Experience in implementing FWC projects;
- Previous working experience as a FWC unit manager would be an added advantage;
- Communication skills - written and verbal;
- Planning and coordination.
- Education: University diploma from preferably administrative and social sciences departments in universities in which language of instruction is English;
- Work experience: 10 years and above;
- Location: Citizen of Belgium or right to live and work in Belgium;
- Computer Skills: Good command of Microsoft Office programs;
- Mandatory - Good command of English - reading, writing, speaking, comprehension;
- Desirable - Good command of French - reading, writing, speaking, comprehension.
To apply, please send your CV.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org