The Intern will primarily be responsible for providing administrative assistance to CEER’s communications activities, but also assist the Working Group Coordinators with the preparation of working groups and related deliverables.
This is a full-time paid internship (Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle) that is available exclusively to recent graduates who are seeking a first work experience with a strong interest in Communications and working for an international organisation. Its duration will be 6 months.
- Providing administrative support to the running and organisation of CEER’s communications activities (drafting social media posts, implementing newsletters in mailchimp, collating analytics, etc.);
- Assisting Working Group Coordinators in organising the working groups and delivering their work items (implementing surveys in the database tool, finalising reports, organising webinars and workshops);
- Researching and collecting information as per various requests;
- Supporting with the update of the contacts database and mapping stakeholders;
- Assisting with designing communications deliverables (brochures, factsheets, reports, social media visuals by using Canva);
- Assisting with the organisation and administration of cross-Secretariat events such as workshops and conferences.
- Providing general office and logistical support, contributing to deliverable coordination and efficiency within the small and dynamic CEER Secretariat.
- University degree or equivalent (in communications, marketing, European studies, political science, public relations or similar);
- Excellent written and oral command of English is a must;
- Flexible, pro-active attitude with strong organisational skills, and an eagerness to learn on the job;
- Professional experience working in an office environment is a plus;
- Interest in energy policy is a plus;
- Previous experience in communications and social media management is a plus; and
- Good knowledge of IT systems, including Microsoft applications generally, social media and website maintenance.
- You must have the right to work in the EU before applying for this position.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org