Goldbelt C6 is focused on public health, including research and development services that enhance and enlarge our customers’ operations. Our expertise is focused on the integration of scientific and technical support for Federal Civilian and DoD government partners. We are analytical, research, and data-driven professionals with a team of experts ready to support our customer’s missions.
Goldbelt C6, LLC., is seeking an International Energy Diplomacy Officer/SME to develop, organize, and implement U.S. energy objectives related to strategic engagement with China, Taiwan, and measures to counter malign Chinese influence, and make policy recommendations that strengthen and advance U.S. strategic and economic interests. This role will support Bureau of Energy Resources (ENR) Office of Middle East and Asia Energy Diplomacy (EDP/MEA).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Engage with other government agencies to analyze PRC’s domestic energy needs and objectives.
- Engage with and provide analysis on PRC’s third country engagement.
- Evaluate policy initiatives and provide policy recommendations relating to engagement with PRC on clean energy, energy security, and bilateral energy trade.
- Work to implement the USGs energy engagement guidance and energy engagement with the PRC, working closely with interagency stakeholders and partners.
- Maintain expertise and professional contacts, evaluate policy options, and conduct written and oral reporting to policymakers, supervisors, and colleagues.
- Additional work may include engaging with partner countries to agree on shared policy objectives.
NECESSARY SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Proven ability to analyze program papers and proposals to ensure consistency with established guidance and commitments.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and evaluate information derived from a variety of sources.
- Experience compiling and synthesizing information for use by decision-makers.
- Experience utilizing analytical and evaluative techniques to identify, consider and resolve issues or problems for management.
- Experience communicating both orally and in writing to senior managers within and outside of the Department/Office, ideally on research or foreign affairs matters.
- Superior analytical skills with exceptional verbal and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in modern technology collaboration tools including G Suite, Slack, etc.
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
- Ability to approach problems analytically and holistically, considering the individual problem and the impact on the larger system.
- Adaptability to work flexibly and efficiently in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated curiosity in continued learning and growth on the job.
- Openness to critique and natural curiosity to learn from a spectrum of perspectives, and experience or strong interest in collaborating closely with others.
- Master's degree in a related field.
- 5 years of experience working in a similar role as a liaison across U.S. government bureaus and offices.
- Proven project management experience handling significant stakeholder engagement.
- Current Top Secret security clearance.
- Some travel may be required.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org