Panagora Group is a social enterprise dedicated to providing high-quality, high-impact international health, development, and learning consulting. We are a dynamic woman- and employee-owned small business focused on market-based and integrated local solutions that strengthen country capacity; and on learning, communications, and technology solutions to accelerate and heighten impact. As a small business, we are able to implement novel and innovative approaches using highly participatory approaches to mobilize community, civil society, and government energy in defining and owning solutions, and to promote inclusive development that benefits all groups.
Panagora Group seeks a full-time Executive Assistant to join our Silver Spring, MD office. We are looking for an experienced, resourceful, detail-oriented, organized, high-performing individual to provide exceptional and responsive administrative support to members of the Executive Team. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and service-oriented individual interested in building a career in development and the social sector through exceptional work with senior leaders at Panagora Group and in the international development field.
- Provide comprehensive administrative and logistical support to members of Panagora’s Executive Team
- Act as liaison and manage communication among executives, operations teams, finance, talent management, clients, and other stakeholders; act as an extension to executives when needed
- Actively manage and prioritize scheduling, responding to a high volume of meeting and coordination requests
- Manage logistics for internal and external meetings, events, and speaking engagements in coordination with the communications team
- Provide detailed briefings, research, and background documents for meetings, events, and trips
- Track team deadlines, organize reminders; collect and organize deliverables for review
- Provide timely and flexible support to shifting priorities, ensuring strategic use of Executive Team members’ time
- Coordinate travel arrangements, out-of-town meetings for affinity groups, and other committees as required
- Support preparation of routine financial reports including formatting, copy editing, and spreadsheet layout; compile and process expense reports and reimbursements
- Manage filing system, ensuring consistency and integrity in filing in accordance with Panagora standards
- Oversee special projects and assignments as required
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or in a relevant field or equivalent years of relevant executive assistance experience required
- Minimum 3 years of prior executive assistance experience required
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, flexibility, initiative, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience drafting high quality written materials and correspondence
- Proven ability anticipating the needs of senior and executive leaders, planning time and materials appropriately
- Demonstrated experience operating in a fast-paced environment with adaptability to various and competing demands with an elevated level of client service and responsiveness
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience using business email systems, managing more than one user account simultaneously, shared calendar usage, conference room booking, recurring events, attachments for email, and calendar invites (e.g., Outlook).
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint for expense reporting, Zoho, or similar CRM preferred
- Proficiency in a foreign language preferred
Reports To: Executive Team
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Due to the ongoing pandemic and based on guidance from the CDC, federal and local government agencies, Panagora Group is currently working a hybrid work schedule, including fully and partially remote work schedules. COVID vaccination will be required to work onsite at Panagora home office or project site located on US Government property.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org