POLITICO Europe is seeking a smart, strategic, and motivated Advertising Campaign Manager to join our pioneering and growing media company. A member of the Media Solutions team, the Campaign Manager plays an integral role in the development and delivery of proposals, media planning, and project management with POLITICO’s partners for cross-platform campaigns including digital, mobile, print, brand content, and events.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop media plan recommendations and assist account directors in formulating recommendations and benchmarks for clients and agencies;
- Project manage all elements of the campaign from start to finish;
- Oversee, monitor, and optimize the performance of ongoing campaigns to ensure proper execution and delivery;
- Liaise with clients/agencies and freelancers for campaign deliverables and creatives, and provide support to clients/agencies throughout the campaign lifecycle;
- Create and deliver post-campaign reports;
- Support account directors in responding to requests from agencies, clients, and RFPs;
- Coordinate client campaign needs with other POLITICO departments;
- Create and deliver media insertion orders, billing schedules, and act as liaison with finance for client billing issues;
- Assist in special projects as needed.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong project management skills with the ability to craft project plans and proactively manage multiple deadlines;
- Outstanding client focus - understand client needs and carry those through the campaign delivery, optimizations, and reporting;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to work collaboratively with teams, handling multiple projects, and meeting tight deadlines under pressure;
- Strong analytical abilities, as well as quantitative and math skills;
- Past experience working in advertising/with agencies and with ad tech platforms, specifically Google Ad Manager, a plus;
- Past experience with CRM tools, specifically Salesforce, a plus;
- Understanding of European political and policy processes a plus;
- Expertise with Microsoft and Google suite of applications;
- Eye for design quality and presentation aesthetic;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Fluent English, written and spoken and any other European language a plus;
- Sense of humor.
POLITICO is a global news and information company at the intersection of politics and policy. It is the essential online, mobile and print destination for the most influential people in the world. With publications based in Brussels, London, Paris, Washington, D.C. and New York, POLITICO boasts an enormous roster of the most talented reporters and editors in the world.
It is POLITICO's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or any other characteristic protected by local laws and regulations.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a cover letter and your CV in English.
Questions? You can reach us at with the subject line: Campaign Manager.
Employment level: Full-time
Type of role: Specialist
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org