To strengthen our capacity to we are currently looking for an intern to support our donor engagement.
- Undertake research and preparation of background analyses;
- Support in the preparation of briefings for discussions with institutional donors;
- Undertake translation (English to German or vice versa) of strategies or relevant documents/communications;
- Support in the coordination of visits of IRC staff to donor capitals, including logistics, briefings, appointment coordination, etc.;
- Support in the implementation of donor strategies, through preparation, participation and follow-up of meetings and working groups;
- Collate and prepare project/program related information e.g. through fact sheets, website articles, and social media contributions;
- Participate in relevant donor meetings, together with the Senior Advisors;
- Support the updating of internal database (CRM) and documents such as donor profiles.
- You should be fluent in German and English language, both written and spoken;
- You are interested in working in an international NGO and have knowledge and/high interest of the humanitarian/development working sector;
- You have strong communication and organizational skills;
- You work independently, accurate, with an eye for detail and enjoy working in a team (also working with virtual teams);
- You feel confident in using MS Office (especially Word, Excel (eg Pivot Table), Outlook, Teams);
- You work proactively and conscientiously.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org