Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Strategy Management Analyst candidate will be responsible for the following tasking’s:
- Support Government Leads in the development of the National Intelligence Strategy (NIS) and promote and communicate shared vision, mission, values, and goals.
- Assist Government Leads in preparing the annual IC Strategic Assessment to determine how well the IC is postured for the future global environment and to support national security policies and priorities.
- Provide strategic planning facilitation support to IC elements and components.
- Conduct NIS Progress Assessments (NPA) to capture IC progress toward NIS objectives.
- Review documents for technical correction and edits in the development of Congressional testimony, budget presentations, issue papers and talking points.
- Assist Government Leads in assessing IC intelligence capability needs, opportunities, and gaps to help link resources to strategy.
- Identify interdependencies across IC strategic plans and efforts and review and assess alignment of IC component strategic plans with the NIS.
- Assist Government Leads in developing venues for creatively addressing complex IC issues that develop shared perspectives and lead to IC commitment to action.
- Conduct analysis to help identify issues and trends.
The candidate shall possess, at a minimum, the following education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social, political, physical, natural or business sciences; humanities, engineering or mathematics; or other field directly relating to strategic planning and evaluation) and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in strategic planning or working in the IC in one (or more) intelligence disciplines (e.g. collection, analysis, functional management, resource management). The government will waive the Bachelor’s degree requirement if the candidate has an Associate’s degree and a minimum of 8 years’ experience in strategic planning or working in the IC in one (or more) intelligence disciplines (e.g. collection, analysis, functional management, resource management).
- Expert experience in identifying emerging trends and strategic issues and incorporating these into organizational strategic plans.
- Expert knowledge of IC organizations’ missions in order to develop the national-level strategies and policies necessary to support U.S. national security and foreign policy interests.
- Expert understanding of performance principles and superior ability to advise organizations on the application of performance evaluation methods.
- Expert ability to conceptualize, organize, and draw inferences from incomplete data and present a compelling analysis of findings and issues while identifying, articulating, documenting, and mitigating knowledge gaps.
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills supporting working groups, managing competing priorities, advocating new ideas/concepts/processes, providing recommendations on time-sensitive issues, and working collaboratively across the IC.
- Demonstrated expert ability to conduct independent analysis with minimal government supervision and present results to government management in either written or oral format.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org