Baxter's employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Do you have a management assistant degree or experience in an assistant role (management/marketing/sales assistance) ideally within an international company ?
Dynamism, proactivity, organization and autonomy are part of your DNA
This dynamic challenge is made for you!
Responsible for the overall assistance for marketing, sales & medical related activities
within the Clinical Nutrition business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Management Assistant Clinical Nutrition function revolves around the following tasks :
- Telephone handling, general correspondence, mail handling & Outlook: Calendar coordinator/ Proxy click
- Organizing and participating Monthly Sales & Marketing meetings: taking minutes/action points Coupa: purchase order handling / Target2 approval
- Sponsor requests: coordination and handling
- Education: on-the-job or via E-learning
- CRM system: mutations/maintenance/content ownership
- Representation tasks: sending celebration cards, flowers
Sales & Marketing
- Mailings (product related): coordination, response handling, input CRM system
- Arranging booths for national congresses and Promo material ordering / supply coordinator
- Zinc: Support Product manager Ad Prom procedure
- Marketing budget: coordinator/control
- Organizing regional product related activities organized in hospitals
- PEGA Grants: entry, follow up, finalizing, accrual meetings (quarterly), spending reports (monthly)
- Invoicing: track/trace unpaid invoices including follow up
- CGR: Transparency overview & Third Party Policy
- BAC or Master degree with an orientation management assistant, sales assistant, marketing assistant, business administration, etc.
- Have a minimum experience in the asked function
- Good IT skills ( Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Lotes Notes)
- Ability to work in a multi-discipline customer focused team
- Fluent in French & English OR Fluent in Dutch & English
- Proactivity and efficiency in the management of all activities.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in order to effectively communicate with all levels of international professionals, both internal and external
- Strong personal organization, autonomy, creativity, initiative, flexibility, dynamism, proactivity are essential qualities to ensure the success of this function.
- Comply with regulations and standards and protect Baxter’s public reputation, act with integrity
We offer you a temporary contract (interim) for 3 month with real possibilities of extension in one of the largest and leading companies in the pharmaceutical Sector BAXTER located in Braine-l’Alleud (1420)
Here a resume about the salary benefits to work for Baxter as Management Assistant:
- Attractive salary
- Lunch voucher
- Travel cost refund (go & back)
- Possibility of homeworking
In addition, you are joining a company that:
- Puts the lives of patients around the world first
- Innovates and offers new technologies in patient care
- Is an actor in ecology and the environment
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org