The Project Coordinator will support EPF`s participation in different European projects, including those requiring patient engagement and education.
- Coordinating EPF’s contribution to different projects.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of EPF obligations and commitments as set out in project agreements.
- Assisting with partnership management, liaising with project partners (academia, consultancies, industry, decision-maker).
- Managing patient engagement activities.
- Acting as an interface between EPF and patients involved in projects.
- Maintaining an overview of progress and financial expenditures of projects under his/her responsibility (financial management).
- Ensuring timely and accurate submission of project technical and financial reports.
- Responding to external requests on projects under his/her responsibility.
- Administrative tasks (tenders and administrative procedures in line with EPF policies).
- Supporting EPF Communications in promoting projects’ visibility on social media and ensuring effective dissemination.
- Liaising with the EPF Policy Team and relevant colleagues on a regular basis to ensure projects outcomes are integrated into EPF’s broader work.
- Supporting the Project Team in project development tasks (including drafting proposals, liaising with consortia partners, and preparing administrative files).
In addition, the Project Coordinator may be asked to support other work of the EPF Secretariat as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Health or Life Sciences, or another related/relevant field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the management of projects and programmes.
- Proven experience working on multi-stakeholder projects (NGOs, industry, academia, etc.).
- Previous experience in R&D and other related topics.
- Previous experience in patient engagement activities.
Knowledge, skills, abilities
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in multi-stakeholder teams, delivering through and with others.
- Good project financial management skills (budgeting, reporting)
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills, proven ability to set, communicate and maintain timelines and prioritise.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English (native English an asset) and knowledge of at least another European language.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Commitment to the vision and the mission of the European Patients’ Forum.
- Empathy to peers; ability to anticipate and meet the needs of participants who are patients.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work with colleagues in virtual locations.
- Ability to apply judgment in the context of assignments given, plan own work and manage conflicting priorities.
- Ability to coordinate and edit reports.
- Ability to design activities for projects and new project proposals.
- Ability to communicate project results in lay language to an identified relevant audience.
- Knowledge in the field of health data and medical devices is a plus.
- Experience in working with EU - IHI funded projects.
- (Reports to) Director of Programmes
- Finance Manager
- Projects Team
- Policy Team
- Communications Team
- Capacity Building and Membership Team
- Governance Committees of projects.
- Project partners (academia, companies, research centres, consultancies).
- EPF Member organizations.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org