TCC Group collaborates with leaders to solve complex social problems. As a mission-driven consulting firm and certified B Corporation, TCC Group partners with foundations, nonprofits, and companies to propel positive social change through strategy, capacity building, initiative design, strategic communication, management, and evaluation. We design and implement solutions for social impact by immersing ourselves in interconnected communities and systems, co-creating innovative and effective processes, and applying and sharing our experience with the field.
TCC Group is built on the commitment and experience of our people. We are a diverse group of inspired problem-solvers—committed to collaborative learning and our collective contribution to building an effective social sector. People join the TCC team to make an impact; are engaged, driven, and inspired by the work we do.
We are currently seeking an energetic self-starter with a curious mind and a collaborative spirit to join the Integrated Initiatives team as our full-time Analyst, Integrated Initiatives – Grants.
The Integrated Initiatives Team at TCC Group tackles complex social problems through integrated action, informed by deep listening, intentional engagement, critical analysis, and bold approaches. The team helps nonprofits, companies, and foundations achieve their goals through the careful choreography of multiple program components, well-integrated and implemented for lasting impact.
The Analyst, Integrated Initiatives – Grants will help support the Grants Management team with grants management, grants administration and giving programs; conduct research and analysis to help with select programs; and support with project support and implementation.
This position will be based in our NYC office with flexibility to work 2 – 3 days from home.
Note: TCC requires all our employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and will require proof of vaccination.
Duties and Responsibilities
Grants Management (60%)
- Support grant processing during Application, Review, Selection and Payment Processes – includes due diligence completion and selection meeting preparation
- Provide adhoc support in content development and other communication-related needs (both written and verbal)
- Consolidate brainstorm notes and draft outlines for creative communication materials such as newsletters, factsheets, reports, and external e-mails
- Apply approved messaging and language universally to ensure consistency in all communications
- Draft and format presentations using PowerPoint, Prezi, etc.
- Providing technical assistance to grantees through a virtual help desk.
- Managing timely and complete responses from grantees and/or related partners.
- Serve as back-up to the Associate Consultant - Grants and Systems.
Research, Analysis and Content development (20%)
- Support in administration of surveys
- Analyze data from, and draft reports based on, quantitative and qualitative assessment and evaluation tools such as surveys, interview guides, site visit guides, evaluation frameworks, focus group guides, etc.
- Maintenance of Tableau templates based on giving programs for different audiences including client, public and grantees, including data from giving programs
Project Support and Implementation (20%)
- Provide day-to-day and year-long project management support, including assisting with coordination of work of project teams across multiple business lines
- Participate in meetings by assisting with agenda-setting; notetaking (digitally) and writing summaries of these notes
- Support in developing and maintaining strong relationships
- General client relations, including telephone and email communication, and in-person meetings.
- Manage a large stakeholder database with up-to-date contact information
- Support scheduling and preparation for individual and group interviews, site visits and listening sessions
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years of professional work experience
- Experience engaging in multiple team-based, competing projects /ability to multitask and juggle competing priorities
- Detail orientation, an eye for consistency, accuracy, and precision in all areas of work
- Experience working directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds/ability to flex communication style to multiple cultural environments
- Critical thinker, creative and self-reflective – self-starter, team player, and always looking for efficiencies and opportunities to refine processes
- Project management – exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment – adaptive to changing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other business software and tools such as Dropbox and zoom
- Grant writing or grants management experience
- Knowledge of or experience with grantmaking or CRM systems such as Fluxx
- Knowledge of or experience with Tableau, Zendesk, Mailchimp, and/or Airtable
- Interest in HIV, reproductive justice and women’s rights, mental health, and substance use disorders
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org