Troy University’s Center for International Programs is seeking to hire an International Recruiter. The International Recruiter will report to the Director of International Enrollment Management of International Affairs. While the International Programs department is not limited in geographic scope, the primary focus for this position is Latin America.
The International Recruiter position is responsible for actively planning, implementing and coordinating Troy University’s international recruitment efforts, including proactive participation in marketing development; A-Z student lead generation and the admission process; domestic and international travel for extended periods of time to meet students, hold seminars, develop partnerships and liaisons with all areas of interest related to international recruitment; active communication and participation in students’ arrival process and partnership visit; and active participation in student support and alumni management.
This position will serve under a wide range of departmental areas, with an opportunity to become an integral part of driving the University’s exciting and vibrant internationalization where the end goal is target driven.
1. Bachelor’s degree in international studies, marketing, public relations, or related field
2. Minimum of three years of experience in recruiting or related area (i.e. promotional activities, marketing, public relations, etc.)
3. Advanced to native level Spanish language fluency (written and oral)
4. Strong knowledge of international education
5. International travel experience
6. Strong familiarity with US education system and international student visa process
7. Strong oral and written communication skills*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*
8. Demonstrated success working across diverse cultural backgrounds
9. Willing and able to travel 14-20 plus weeks per year for duration exceeding one month per trip
10. Ability to make complex travel arrangements and to travel internationally independently
1. Master’s degree in international studies or related field
2. Experience with international enrollment and communication management
3. Knowledge and experience in at least one Latin American country
4. Experience creating and developing international marketing materials
5. Strong interpersonal skills
6. Familiarity with online international recruitment, enrollment and marketing resources
7. Advanced knowledge of MS Office software
8. Knowledge of foreign academic credentials
9. Knowledge of international student mobility
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*