WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Monitoring EU, world and national news to identify relevant topics for online debates;
- Assisting in preparing the editorial calendar;
- Conducting research to identify potential VIPs to interview;
- Prepare, arrange and conduct interviews with VIPs;
- Research data for infographics on a broad range of topics;
- Manage relations with Debating Europe’s users and partners;
- Update the Debating Europe stakeholders’ lists and database;
- Assist in the organisation of events;
- Assist the team with other tasks when necessary.
- Relevant university degree (for example in politics, international relations, European studies, communications etc.);
- English as a mother tongue, or equivalent level;
- Excellent writing, research, analytical and editing skills;
- Good knowledge of and interest in European and global affairs;
- A highly-motivated and dedicated personality – well-organised with a hands-on working attitude and able to meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a team and independently with minimum supervision;
- “Yes I can” mentality, good at looking for solutions;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, social media and information platforms to gather key content.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org