Develop and lead on the membership strategic engagement plan to diversify membership and attract new members:
- Under the supervision of the CEO, devise a membership engagement strategy and revise current membership packages;
- Monitor membership interactions and ensure engagement;
- In collaboration with CEPS research staff and the Communications and Events team, design members-specific events and meetings – identifying relevant themes, speakers and formats;
- Identify opportunities for collaboration with current members and recruit prospective members.
Chief point of contact for members:
- Represent CEPS externally with current and prospective members as well as during networking conferences and events when necessary;
- Ensure regular follow-ups with current members and respond to incoming requests;
- Maintain and oversee membership budget and financial status in collaboration with the Membership Coordinator;
- Work with the Head of Communications to devise, plan and implement targeted communications aimed at servicing members and responding to their information needs;
- Lead on securing sponsorship for CEPS’ annual conference and flagship events.
Liaison between CEPS research staff and members:
- Act as a liaison between CEPS research staff and members and ensure follow-up of research staff to members’ requests, while fully complying with the CEPS integrity statement and independence policy;
- Identify opportunities for partnerships and collaboration by initiating task forces with research staff.
Your background and qualifications
- You have a degree in public relations or business management;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in public relations or a similar position;
- You have experience in membership outreach and communications;
- You have a good knowledge of the functioning of the EU and can understand research and academia needs;
- You have good management skills;
- You have experience in organising and moderating events;
- You have an excellent command of English, both orally and in writing, in addition to full competency in at least one other European language.
- You have excellent networking skills and are eager to invest in building and maintaining a growing network;
- You have a good understanding of the need to be outgoing and to use all possibilities of knowledge dissemination as a means of profiling the work of the organisation
- Commitment to work collaboratively with all external stakeholders and CEPS staff;
- Ability to motivate and manage people in a matrix and cross-cultural organisation;
- You can handle stress, respect deadlines and are able to juggle multiple tasks and changing priorities;
- Strong sense of diplomacy;
- You enjoy teamwork and are open to giving and receiving feedback.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org