ICF is seeking candidates for the role of Strategic Engagement & Outreach Coordinator for a USAID project that will support agricultural information exchanges, research, and learning. The position will be based in Washington, D.C. but may involve occasional travel in the US and overseas. Responsibilities include managing a comprehensive engagement and outreach plan with Title XII institutions, non-degree granting research institutes, non-governmental organizations, private sector firms, and other relevant stakeholders. This includes planning and logistics for a range of engagement activities; developing and implementing a social media strategy; communicating a learning agenda.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring a strategy to expand engagement and outreach with university, research, and other stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing social media and other communication strategy and content
- Facilitating communication about learning as a result of technical thought leadership support.
- The incumbent should have at least a bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with university and research stakeholders
- Three or more years of progressively responsible work experience managing strategic engagement and outreach and/or communications of projects similar in scope or size.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, develop schedules, consistently meet deadlines, and attend to details
- Demonstrated excellent writing and presentation ability.
- Ability to interact comfortably with senior level officials, academics and foreign officials representing academic and national institutions.
- Fluency in English
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org