Evidence Action is seeking a talented Global Information Technology (IT) Senior Associate to join our team. The Senior Associate, Global IT, will administer various web based systems, provide technical support to the Washington, D.C. office, and act as the technology point of contact for international staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support a wide variety of off-the-shelf services, hosted applications, and cloud-based systems.
- Provide technical support across the organization; act as the initial point of contact for all IT-related concerns from employees; respond in a timely manner to service requests and issues.
- Manage & administer endpoint protection and develop management reports.
- Manage user accounts including setup and deactivation.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, peripherals and office equipment.
- Manage and administer devices including maintaining inventory, initiating warranty claims and replacing equipment as directed.
- Manage software licenses, domain registration, services, and their billing
- Manage monthly expense processes including processing invoices, compiling expenses, and submitting for approval.
- Perform delivery of end-user services, including training, help desk and technical support services
- Administer office and remote user IP chat and video communication systems
- Occasional off-hour or cross-timezone assignments as required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
The position will be based in Washington, DC. Note: This position will begin remotely but will be in-office starting in 2021.
- 2-4 years experience with the Google Workspace platform and a centrally administered cloud file storage system.
- 1-2 years providing Tier 1 or 2 Help Desk experience with problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- 1-2 years experience administering and managing the daily activities of cloud, online, and SaaS systems.
- Experience with endpoint management tools, including security and web filtering tools.
- Experience administering and supporting desktop software including Windows 10 and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with office IT support including laptops, printers, and inventory tracking
- Interest in learning new skills and technologies.
- Strong communication skills and a client-focused approach.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technology related field is preferred.
- Experience with Box online storage is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
- Data modeling and analytics experience is a plus.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org