You will be taking on a dynamic role, involving hands-on experience in strategic public affairs dossiers and regular client interaction. It requires a business-minded team member with an interest in European/Global political affairs. You can think quickly, ensure high-quality delivery, and who enjoy a strategic challenge while recognising the importance of lunchtime dog-walking.
Specifically, the responsibilities will involve:
- Supporting the development and implementation of client projects and campaigns;
- Drafting communications material and policy briefs;
- Media and policy analysis;
- Participating in the development of client advice through the capture and understanding of strategic brainstorms and workshops;
- Preparing, researching, and supporting new business development;
- Administrative support.
The skills we are looking for include:
- A demonstrable understanding of the business and political landscape in Europe and beyond;
- Strong writing skills, including experience in writing PowerPoint reports;
- Strong research abilities, especially media analysis and political processes;
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised;
- Proven organisational skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently;
- Ability to operate in a highly collaborative environment with multiple priorities;
- A positive “can-do” attitude, excellent interpersonal & persuasive skills, and a willingness to take personal initiative and responsibility.
The candidate: We are looking for a quick learner and enthusiastic self-starter with the following required qualities:
- A Master’s degree and a strong, demonstrable interest in business and political issues;
- 1-year previous experience highly advantageous;
- English language skills at native-speaker level;
- Second EU language advantageous;
- Advanced IT skills in MS Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint; knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and social media;
- Right to legally work in Belgium.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org