Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the project budget, timeline, reporting and governance structure.
- Designing the Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning (MEL) approach to collect and analyse all information and learnings pre and post event.
- Securing a strong pipeline of early-stage infrastructure projects to be included in the platform and event and define key sustainability criteria to assess those infrastructure projects.
- Support in screening infrastructure projects on basic project sustainability criteria and initial bankability.
- Assist to plan the physical event (sessions, agenda) alongside partners and secure key speakers and participants. Support event logistics and marketing efforts.
- Support the design, development and testing of the new platform as needed together with project partners.
- Liaise with key partners to ensure all efforts are aligned and that the project achieves its objectives. This includes planning meetings, physical convenings, online discussions as needed.
You meet the following professional criteria:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An advanced university degree in a related field (at least BA, MA preferred): e.g. engineering, business, finance, management, sustainability or related field.
- Excellent oral and written English. Must be equal or equivalent to C2 level.
- Proficiency in German, French or Spanish is an advantage.
- At least 2 years of experience in project management.
- At least 1 year experience in the field of sustainable infrastructure.
- Experience in sustainable finance, infrastructure, standards/labels is an advantage.
- Experience in the assessment or screening of infrastructure projects, compliance with labels, standards or regulations and event management is an advantage.
- Microsoft office expertise should be above normal user-level.
Our ideal candidate has the following personal attributes:
- Proactive, efficient and results oriented.
- Open-minded personality and positive attitude.
- Delivers high quality outputs (flexibility to adapt quickly to changing priorities and environment).
- Demonstrates a high degree of self-motivation and independence.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Be well organized and good at managing several tasks simultaneously.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application in English by e-mail before the deadline. Your application should include:
- CV in English.
- Brief Motivation letter in English (1 page max.) Copy of your valid permit that allows you to work in Switzerland (if applicable).
- Where you saw the job advertisement.
Applications will only be considered if they provide all the above. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail or phone and invited for an interview (either physical or online).
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact Lorena Zemp at: [email protected]
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org