Are you a talented individual returning from a career break, seeking a career opportunity that provides the flexibility you need to balance your responsibilities at home while still contributing to a dynamic organization?
Oxford Economics is the world’s leading independent economic research and consulting firm, we’re a trusted partner to many of the best-known organisations across the globe. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Commercial Operations Executive (SOE) to support the business development (BD) team across EMEA.
This position will be an integral part of Oxford Economics’ growth plans within the territory and provides an exciting opportunity to be part of an organisation in a dynamic growth phase. The position will be based in London, with option for hybrid working.
Oxford Economics are looking for a results-driven and detail-oriented SOE with a proven track record of overseeing contract terms and conditions, resolving legal inquiries, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to optimize contract management processes. The individual must coordinate BD activities and resources throughout the EMEA region and work with various internal teams to achieve this.
- Serve as the point of contact for legal inquiries related to sales contracts, collaborating with the necessary department to address and resolve issues promptly, ensuring favourable terms for both the company and clients.
- Spearhead the organization of sales team events, including regional and team events and incentive programs, resulting in increased team morale and exceeded sales targets.
- Manage sales reporting and analytics using Salesforce, providing valuable insights to the sales team and senior management for strategic decision-making.
- Create and maintain standardised sales reporting, dashboards and presentations
- Management of key BD sales tools and suppliers & organise training of these tools
- Coordinate with Marketing, the Salesforce Team, BD, Economists and Senior Management as required to support the EMEA sales team
Skills and Experience: Required
- Contract negotiation and management
- Legal enquiry resolution
- Salesforce experience
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Event planning and coordination
- Excellent speaking and writing skills
- A degree from a recognized university.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter, with the drive to set and reach ambitious goals.
Skills and Experience: Desired
- Experience working across EMEA
- Multiple languages
- An interest in economics, international relations or business
- Data subscription or consultancy services
- Degree or advanced education in economics, finance or law
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org