VolunteerMatch (www.volunteermatch.org) is all about connecting good people with good causes. As the world's largest volunteering marketplace, we provide amazing products and services to connect non-profits and volunteers around the world. We also power corporate social responsibility programs via our employee volunteer management application. We are very proud of our products and hope you will want to join the team that is making the world a better place.
As a Product Manager you will be shaping the future of our consumer, corporate and API products. You will be a key member of the team and will report directly the Vice President of Product.
- Propose new features and enhancements to the VM sites based on customer and market needs.
- Triages bugs that are reported by our customers and the support team and makes recommendations regarding whether to fix or not and the priority.
- Writes stories, technical requirements and acceptance criteria for new features on the site.
- Creates wireframes and works with designer on finished designs for all stories in the sprint
- Provide input into the overall VolunteerMatch product Roadmap
- Uses AB Testing tools to test designs and verify assumptions
- Works with Senior PM to manage agile development process; including reviewing and prioritizing bugs, estimation, scheduling, demos and post-mortems.
- Acts as product owner for specific features and flows on the site.
- Provides descriptions and training documents to other departments to educate them about upcoming features in the product and helps with external communication to customers.
- 2-4 years of product management experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to work in a cross-functional development environment and manage multiple projects and relationships at one time
- Demonstrated track record of developing user stories and wireframes
- Experienced user of Jira, Pivotal Tracker or other sprint management software
- Familiarity with wire framing tools, web analytics, APIs and Social Graphs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Email your resume along with a cover letter outlining your interest in VolunteerMatch. No phone calls please.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*