Leidos is seeking an intelligence analyst to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Northern Virginia area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
The Intelligence Analyst position will entail the structured analysis of relevant cyber media. Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives.
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills:
· Experience analyzing cyber media, to include social media platforms
· Experience manipulating various classified and open source databases
· Experience developing quantitative metrics and analyzing trends
· Experience with data visualization
· Experience coordinating with multiple IC partners
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Knowledge of IC policies and procedures
· Ability to think and act quickly in a high pressure environment
Advanced writing, editing, and listening skills to effectively convey multifaceted ideas
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or related field) and 6+ years of related experience. Generally requires TS security clearance with special accesses.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*