Come join us here in the National Security Sector of Leidos! We have an exciting opening for an experienced Critical Infrastructure Analyst. This person will be supporting our customer in the Bethesda, MD location.
• Provide comprehensive, all-source analysis for current and future customer programs focusing on the production of the nation’s critical infrastructure to support the DNI and our customer's counterintelligence (CI) and security missions.
• Conduct liaison with CI community analytic, collection, investigation, production and operational elements to stay informed of high value analytical reports and assessments on critical infrastructure issues to ensure an adequate level of consistent, collaborative investigative, operational, collection and analytical response.
• Provide reports, briefings and papers in support of CI analysis of a range of US critical infrastructure issues of high-level interest to the Intelligence Community (IC) and federal partners.
• Assist in the development and implementation of policies, practices, and procedures associated with responsibilities regarding the sharing of information on the nation’s critical infrastructure.
• Assist in identifying key information needs and collection gaps in critical information areas by working with National CI Officers, National Intelligence Managers and IC and CI community professionals.
• Ten years of experience performing comprehensive research and analysis on a variety of high-profile issues.
• At least 10 years of experience working with the national intelligence community, security community, or private sector as a critical infrastructure specialist, all-source analyst, or counterintelligence specialist.
• Understanding of the capabilities, intentions, and plans of foreign intelligence entities to exploit or degrade US critical infrastructure.
• Understanding of the structure, operations, and vulnerabilities of one or more of the following key critical infrastructure sectors: energy, financial services, defense industrial base, healthcare, information technology or telecommunications.
• Knowledge of critical infrastructure interdependencies.
• Proven experience driving important IC initiatives, working effectively in a variety of interagency fora, and developing and implementing community actions to address US critical information issues.
• Ability to understand and respond to White House, Congressional, and senior IC policymaker concerns through well-written products.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work effectively under time constraints and changing priorities, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
• Able to work effectively in a collaborative, team environment.
• Able to work independently across a complex USG organizational landscape.
• Able to multitask and bring complex multipart projects to completion.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university. Preferred subject disciplines include international relations, history, national security, and political science.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*