Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Management Analyst to advise and assist the Office of Inspections on matters related to reporting and analysis of inspection operations.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the special assistant to the Assistant Inspector General and Deputy Assistant Inspector General for Inspections.
- Coordinates and prepares ISP responses to IG and Department taskings for review and approval.
- Works closely with ISP managers and staff to analyze and compile the content of inspection work papers, reports, and reviews to respond to IG and Department taskings.
- Performs systemic analysis and identifies commonalities in terms of problems identified throughout OIG inspections and reports. Submits these findings to ISP staff for review.
- Develops briefing materials for OIG outreach activities.
- Provides substantive analysis and reporting for inspection planning.
- Analyzes and reports on data to support the performance goals identified in OIG's performance plan.
- Participates in management and program reviews related to special projects in support of the administration of OIG programs, OMB, and other outside agencies.
- Master’s Degree in international studies and/or qualitative, quantitative or program analysis
- Knowledge of State Department operations and/or international affairs
- Knowledge of Congressional operations
- Demonstrated experience preparing reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, and selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, regulations, and correspondence
- Demonstrated experience determining the approach or action to take in non-routine situations and projects
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize urgent tasks
- Skill in making oral and written presentations
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, SharePoint, Power Point, and Outlook
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history as well as their most recent paystub for the purpose of salary verification.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*