The Program Assistant works as part of a team providing administrative support to international scientific and technology-related projects. The scope of responsibilities for the Program Assistant may include: assistance with organizing conferences, meetings and trainings; maintaining records of program information for the team, including information on projects, proposals, scientific consultants, and key performance parameters. The Program Assistant is also responsible for assisting with the preparation of client deliverables, such as updates and reports, grant/project announcements, and periodic information requests about project activities.
- Assists with program event planning
- Serves as the contact point for inquiries from applicants and grantees, and responds to routine inquiries
- Drafts routine correspondence
- Provides responsive and effective assistance to colleagues, clients, other funders as well as grantees and partners
- Reconciles project, contract and travel expenses
- Maintains records of program information for the team, including information on projects, proposals, grantees, partners, scientific consultants, and project and program evaluation parameters
- Assists with recruitment of reviewers for grant competitions as well as consultants for programmatic activities
- Assists team members with development of proposals including research, draft preparation, editing and budgeting
- Conducts research on relevant topics, assisting with the preparation of client deliverables about project activities
- Supports other programs and staff, as required
- 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and ability to work with databases
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Solid writing skills
- Experience working in an international organization or other international experience
- U.S. work authorization
CRDF Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). CRDF Global provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
CRDF Global offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply, please complete our application at and include a cover letter and resume.