The internship will mainly include policy research and organizational support for our digital clients.
Essential job functions
- Assist in the work for key client accounts;
- Follow debates in the main European institutions;
- Prepare regular news reports and political analysis;
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of events;
- Attend conferences, seminars, hearings;
- Research on various issues, as needed;
- Writing summaries or short reports;
- Follow the daily news.
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors;
- You are fluent speaking English and at least one other EU language;
- You hold a university or university-level degree;
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU institutions;
- You want to work in a dynamic, multi-national team of consultants;
- You are flexible and can handle multiple tasks independently;
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and social skills.
In order to be considered for an internship with Political-intelligence, the candidate must send a very short personalized email (max 100 words, no cover letter), CV (max 2 pages, no Europass CV) and his availability to email@example.com. Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the above-mentioned email. Deadline for application: 27/08/2017
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*