PA Europe is looking for an intern to start mid/end August 2017. The internship will last for six months and is remunerated.
The role will involve the support of the junior and senior staff members in the following areas:
- Support to the development and implementation of client projects;
- Research for and drafting of policy briefs;
- Media and policy monitoring and analysis;
- Participation in the development of strategic client advice;
- Preparation, research and support on new business development;
- Support of business administration.
PA Europe is looking for applicants with a strong interest in public policy, political and EU affairs and lobbying. Knowledge of, and/or experience in the EU institutions and working in an international environment are an advantage.
Furthermore, PA Europe has a preference for applicants with a background in European Union Studies/Political Science/International Relations and an interest in health/environmental policy and/or economics and investment policy.
- English language skills at native-speaker level with very strong writing abilities;
- Good knowledge of French and/or knowledge of other languages;
- Strong writing skills, including experience of writing PowerPoint presentations;
- Strong research abilities, especially media tracking and political processes;
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised;
- Proven organisational skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently;
- Ability to operate in a highly collaborative environment with multiple priorities;
- A positive “can do” attitude, excellent interpersonal & persuasive skills, and a willingness to take personal responsibility;
- Advanced IT skills in MS Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint;
- At least an undergraduate degree is required – a Masters degree is desirable;
- Possession of an EU passport, student visa or other means of working in Belgium for six months without work permit sponsorship.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*