The International Republican Institute (IRI) is seeking an experienced individual to work under a contractual agreement as an Expert Trainer for Syrian political organizations.
Selected contractors must be able to train in the following topics:
- Experience working with survey research data, creating public opinion questionnaires and presenting data to stakeholders to increase their knowledge of priority issues identified within the poll;
- Political party development- internal party structure, internal and external party communications, strategic and activity planning
- Prioritizing issues, messages and projects for political parties, candidates and CSOs; Issue messaging for campaigns – selecting, defining, crafting and promoting a campaign’s issue messages;
Selected contractors should have experience;
- Consulting and training with Syria political leaders and activists
- Operating independently and managing programmatic activities while posted in the field
- Past experience working in national-level government and/or international non-profit organizations
Extensive international travel required.
Please see the Request for Quotes in the following link below and send your response and CV to David Lloyd ([email protected])