Be part of an exciting team dedicated to keeping America safe at home and abroad. Sotera Defense Solutions is seeking candidates with experience as Task Data Intel Analysts with experience communicating effectively orally and in writing.
Support the United States Intelligence Community (USIC) in its mission to lead and coordinate intelligence efforts that drive actions to protect the Homeland. Candidates will build an understanding of the trends and issues that threaten the Homeland and our national security interests abroad, to include counterterrorism, cyber actors, weapons of mass destruction (WMD), and counterintelligence.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform all source and open source research and analysis on matters of counterintelligence, counterterrorism, WMD, cyber, and counter-proliferation to support ongoing investigations and intelligence collection
- Exploit data from specific sources and raw intelligence, and compile them to validate USIC intelligence collection requirements
- Help to facilitate the exchange of information between government agencies to include DOJ, DOD, and DHS
- Instruct/brief personnel on various national security programs and procedures
- Disseminate information across the USIC; work directly with agents and analysts to facilitate intelligence collection on specific threats to national security
- Work closely with government personnel to support audit preparation and assist in the development of agency and unit/program policy
Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS security clearance.
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree (no equivalents)
- Candidate must possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- He or she must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize efforts.
- Candidate must be comfortable searching, evaluating and studying open and classified sources to gather and analyze technical information.
Background or interest in counterterrorism, national security, cyber, international relations, analytic studies, counterintelligence, or WMD
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*