The EPC is looking for a programme assistant (equivalent to a paid internship) to join its Sustainable Prosperity for Europe programme, for a period of six months (with the possibility of a maximum 6-month extension), starting as soon as possible.
The successful candidate should have a solid academic background, a good understanding of EU institutions, basic knowledge in some of the themes covered by the programme and interest to work in organising events on the various policy areas:
- industrial competitiveness;
- digital agenda;
- climate and energy policies;
- environmental policy;
- macro-economic policies and EU economic governance;
- single market;
- trade policy
- University degree in a relevant subject;
- Previous relevant work experience (internship would suffice) in organising events;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written);
- Strong interest in European affairs;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Self-disciplined, able to work both independently and in a multinational team;
- Dynamic, flexible, reliable and attentive to details;
- Fluency in English (oral and written); additional languages a plus.
The main duties are:
- Supporting the analysts in organising events (drafting event proposals, invitations and programmes, contacting speakers, assisting during the events).
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send by e-mail a short motivation letter together with a CV to Maral Bedrossian (Ms).
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*