- The New York Times offers 10-week summer internships to undergraduate and graduate college students who have decided on careers in journalism.
- The program will begin on Monday, June 4, 2018 with three days of orientation in New York City.
- Some internships are limited to seniors or graduate students; others also accept juniors.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- The salary for all internships is about $1,000 a week.
- For those who want it, housing in New York is available in the dormitories of New York University at rates ranging from about $350 to $450 per week, depending on type of accommodation.
The deadline to submit an application for the 2018 summer internship program is 11:59 p.m. New York time on Oct. 31, 2017.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*