AETS is a leading organisation in the area of public sector support and international development and cooperation. We work with the European Commission (DEVCO and DGs) and other multilateral organisations in the following areas:
- Energy and climate change
- Natural resources and environmental protection
- Trade and economic development,
- Governance and human development.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a creative and dynamic Project Manager for our Department of Governance and Human Development in our Brussels Office.
Main tasks will include:
- Daily management of contracts;
- Helping growing the business by conceptualizing proposals, including the negotiation and preparation of prebid agreements, and preparation of expressions of interest;
- Implementing project activities;
- Expanding the network of partners and experts, selecting and recruiting experts for long term projects and framework contracts;
- Revising expert’s inputs;
- Drafting reports;
- Participating as an expert – with technical inputs – in project activities managed by the department
- Master Degree in International Relations, applied economics, Law, Political science or similar
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience (preferably 5 years) in private consultancy company with the above-mentioned responsibilities;
- Proven experience in project management and capacity to deliver under tight deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including diplomatic skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, attention to details;
- Ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload, flexible attitude;
- Capacity to react quickly and solve problems;
- Excellent English and good knowledge of another EU language, preferably French, Spanish, Portuguese;
- Interest and experience in governance issues and development cooperation, evaluation of public policies;
- Working experience with DEVCO and preferably with EC DGs.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary (according to experience)
- An international environnement with possibilities of progress within the company and initiative taking
Interested candidates should submit their application by 27 November 2017 which will include a CV and covering letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*