Social Media Designer
As a member of the Project Happiness team, you will have the chance to be part of a global Non-Profit. We are seeking a responsible, organized individual to assist our team members with various content to serve our international community.
This job is ideal for a talented multi-faceted designer who is passionate about using their powers to help create a better world for all. You’re lit up to design and quickly execute soul-filled world-class creative that will ignite our community of 2.4 million to be happier and take meaningful action in their lives. You understand both the social goals of inspiring people globally, and the marketing goals of converting browsers into lifelong raving fans. You love personal development, business growth, modern marketing and all things social media.
You are an awesome person who fits the following description:
· You crave variety in your work, and you are on top of how things are evolving in social and design.
· You’re hyper focused on getting the details right — you don’t do sloppy work or let little things slip through the cracks
· You love psychology and are passionate about personal growth
· You’re obsessive about being the best at what you do
· You are good with technology, (some coding is a plus) and figuring out how to get ‘er done!
· You do whatever it takes. The phrase “that’s not my job” is not a part of your vocabulary
· You’re able to juggle multiple projects and communicate honestly about your timelines, challenges, and questions
· You have a solid understanding of design (photoshop, indesign, adobe creative suite)
· You can analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns
· Have a strong sense of empathy, are flexible and adaptable
· You have strong verbal and writing and proofreading skills
· You’re interested in advancing communication, and identifying emerging opportunities to change, partner, grow, and learn
· You are a good connector and know how to work on a team
· You care deeply about your work and the wellbeing of the organization and the community
· You’re not thin skinned or (overly) attached to your ego — you’re focused on finding, developing and executing on the best ideas to get the best results
· You’re not interested in a side job so you can “Start your own thing”
· You like marketing, sales and tracking your impact
· You have judgment and discernment in handling confidential information and responding to our population appropriately
· You’re a born GO GETTER — always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve efficiencies, build others up and make the world a better place
· You pour your soul into your work and you want people to get all the feels when they see your designs
You must have a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a similar field, with 3-5 years experience creating a range of social media and other communications with proven success.
Your position will include supporting creative efforts for Project Happiness, developing a range of products, in addition to social media, helping track metrics with regular reporting on results, and monitoring relevant technologies and content.
This is a contract position, with possible conversion to employee/salary, which includes health benefits.
email [email protected] please include cover letter and resume, along with some visual samples and a writing sample (or portfolio), and title the email: Social Media Designer