Legacy hires up to 25 summer staff to bring GYV’s transformative experience to life. This success is due, in large part, to carefully selected staff. This process begins with a thoughtful application and interview process.
Before applying, please:
- Review details describing the staff experience. Be sure to note GYV’s “Community Guidelines” for staff and youth.
- Check your calendar to be sure GYV’s dates fit your summer – June 26 – July 23, 2018. First year staff are required to attend staff training. (Select staff may start as early as June 18; to discuss during interview.)
- Non-US citizens living abroad: please read the International Applicants section describing exchange program options.
- Determine which position(s) you would like to apply for. Be sure to review the “essential functions” of the job that interests you (listed in each job description).
- If you are interested in more than one position, please fill out the application for your first choice. Indicate alternate options of interest in a cover letter or email.
Only complete applications will be considered. Once an application is received, the process can take between 3 – 8 weeks. Telephone, Skype or in-person interviews will be arranged for select candidates. Interviews begin in February.
Many hiring decisions are made in mid-March through early May. There is no application deadline. As positions are filled, they will be noted as closed on the GYV website “Positions” page.
2018 Staff Applications & Reference Form:
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org