Vital Voices Global Partnership is seeking a Program Coordinator to support the program implementation of projects in Africa and Latin America within the Human Rights Department. The work location for this position will be in Washington, DC. This is a full time position. This position is open until filled.
· Financial Management: Drafting program budgets, update forecasts, and track project spending. Working with the Vital Voices Finance team to process invoices, contracts, and expense reports.
· Communications: Create 1-pagers, concept notes, other communications documents for Human Rights team and specific program. Develop and edit program descriptions on VV website and other print or electronic media.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in international relations or a related field plus 2 – 4 years of work experience required, OR Graduate degree in international relations or a related field, plus 1 – 3 years of work experience required.
· Strong demonstrated interest in global women’s issues and human rights, particularly gender-based violence;
· Experience living, working and/or studying abroad (experience in Africa and Latin America preferred);
· Advanced language proficiency in French and Spanish, REQUIRED;
· Excellent oral and written communications skills;
· Strong research and analytical skills, with an emphasis on keen editing skills and attention to detail;
· Ability to prioritize tasks, swiftly shift priorities, and work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, sometimes under urgent time constraints, is necessary;
Please e-mail the following while using “Position Title – Your FULL NAME” as the subject of your e-mail:
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org