Bunge is a leading global agribusiness and food company founded in 1818. Bunge has approximately 33,000 employees and operates in over 40 countries around the world.
To complete our Corporate Affairs team in Brussels, we are looking for a Government Affairs Manager who key accountabilities will be to:
- Support the Corporate Affairs senior management in various forums in Brussels;
- Support the business by closely monitoring regulatory issues at EU level, in particular on agriculture, trade, sustainability, biofuels, biotech, tax, etc.;
- Maintain and further extend Bunge networks with EU institutions, EU trade associations and other Brussels stakeholders in the areas of food & agribusiness;
- Manage latest legislative files, contribute to the development of strategies on regulatory and legislative issues impacting Bunge in Europe and beyond;
- In collaboration with Corporate Affairs senior management, develop and implement advocacy plans;
- Gather national and European political and business intelligence, disseminate information and provide analysis to various business units;
- Produce clear and concise position papers, minutes and background papers on economic and political analysis.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Academic degree in a relevant field;
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role (internships included);
- Knowledge of EU institutions regulatory bodies, understanding of decision-making process in the EU;
- Strong research and analytical skillset;
- Experience in communication;
- Fluent English (spoken & written language) + at least 1 other European language.
- Ability to work autonomously and to take initiatives;
- Political acumen, good networking skills, team player;
- High degree of interdisciplinary understanding;
- High capacities to analyze and synthesize;
- Writing skills, including reporting on complex dossiers;
- Good command of standard office software.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org