The Monitoring and Evaluation Framework that the consultant will develop will be the institutional architecture to support a strong M&E culture in the organisation. The Monitoring and Evaluation Framework will be used to assess the organisation’s effectiveness in terms of achieving its mission, vision and objectives as measured through performance, outputs, outcomes and impact. The framework will assist Musawah to regularly collect, analyze and use the information within the organization to evaluate and measure its progress.
Scope of Work:
The consultant will be expected to carry out and deliver the following responsibilities:
- Review existing monitoring and evaluation system and needs, in particular to measure qualitative change, and submit a report on all findings along with recommendations;
- Work with the Executive Director and the Musawah Secretariat to develop a best practice monitoring and evaluation framework and an implementation plan;
- A guideline on the rollout of the comprehensive monitoring and evaluation framework;
- Enhance capacity of Musawah staff on results based management and training to develop robust and relevant M&E systems.
- Master’s degree in a field relevant to the assignment;
- Statistics, Results Based Management related social science fields, or business administration;
- At least 7-10 years of experience in the area of RBM, Strategic Planning, and M&E related capacity building;
- Proven experience in the monitoring and evaluation of movement building activities;
- Experience in delivering training on M&E and data analysis;
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative M&E approaches;
- Background in training and M&E advising in donor-funded programs and for government officials;
- At least 3 years experience in gender and human rights issues, with good program design skills, including capacity to prepare logical, coherent and consistent documents;
- Capacity to work in a multi-disciplinary team, including coordinating technical input into a framework;
- Ability to work rapidly, both in person and remotely, with team members in various locations.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org