TRSS is a wholly US-owned, independent subsidiary of Thomson Reuters. Our analysts combine open source research with the full suite of proprietary Thomson Reuters data holdings to deliver actionable intelligence to our clients. The full-time Government Analyst position will join our trained cadre of analysts using advanced research methodologies, sophisticated analytics, and a wealth of data to support our clients’ mission requirements in our core areas of threat management, technology-enabled solutions, and comprehensive research services. New Government Analysts will become part of a diverse team leveraging real-world experience in the US national security community, US military, state and Federal law enforcement, and the private sector to provide innovative, risk-focused solutions to clients. The position is open only to US citizens with a US TS/SCI security clearance with full scope polygraph.
- Provide insightful, well-researched analysis and guidance to clients bases on rigorous, in-depth analysis using public records, proprietary data, and open source data (including social media).
- Provide client support, including but not limited to meeting client inquiries, delivering ad hoc reporting, advising on analytic best practices, and participating in working groups.
- Interact professionally with clients and respond quickly to their requests, while engaging with the entire project team in a collegial and professional manner.
- Expand multisource research capabilities and make positive contributions to our ability to exceed current client requirements and overcome future challenges.
- Demonstrate personal accountability and ownership of work, with an emphasis on exhibiting success in accomplishing progressively more complex tasks, projects, and collaborations.
This position will have access to highly sensitive public record information and as a result, all new hires and current employees in positions of this level will be subject to periodic background checks.
- US citizen holding a US TS/SCI security clearance with full scope polygraph.
- B.A. required; relevant military or prior USG experience in lieu of a B.A. considered.
- Two or more years previous work experience relating to research and analysis.
- Strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail, with demonstrated high proficiency using open source, social media, and research database tools, with emphasis on incorporating multiple data streams into a single deliverable.
- Foreign language skills (Spanish, Chinese, or Russian).
- Programming and technical skills.
- Previous experience with network analysis and/or social network analysis tools and methodologies.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org