The Education Assistant, working in cooperation with the Education Program team, helps organize,
develop and administer programs and websites for families, K-12 teachers and students.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assisting with all aspects of Education and Family Programs including Annual Festivities, Monthly Family programs, Student leadership exchange program, and Teacher training programs;
2. Performing a wide variety of administrative functions including, but not limited to; researching and preparing materials for programs, maintaining department files, tracking program budgets, drafting grant reports, and assisting with program evaluation;
3. Assist with the logistical arrangements for the high school student leadership exchange program;
4. Working with other departments across Japan Society such as Media & Marketing, Finance & Administration, House Activities & Rentals, Maintenance to ensure that all programs are running smoothly;
5. Help with the development, administration and promotion of materials on About Japan: A Teacher’s Resource website for K-12 educators;
6. Helping to do outreach and marketing to families, teachers and schools, including sending regular email newsletters;
7. Coordinate on-site program scheduling as well as logistical arrangements for speakers, presenters and conference participants;
8. Assisting as needed in other areas of the Education Department
Email your resume and cover letter to the Director of Human Resources.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org