Passerelle is seeking a Brussels-based experienced, independent consultant to help manage events for Passerelle’s clients. The position is ad hoc.
The consultant will be asked to:
- Support and/or lead coordination of a range of small and medium-sized events, including in the EU institutions;
- Undertake the full range of event management tasks including, stakeholder research, speaker and invitation management, preparing event materials including programme, liaising with the EU institutions, press & media contact, attending and writing meeting reports.
The consultant must:
- Be fully independent with VAT number;
- Be knowledgeable about the EU, how it works, where to find key stakeholders and relevant policy news;
- Have experience organizing events including with the EU institutions.
- Familiarity with/experience of EU public affairs an advantage;
- Self-starter, able to work on own initiative and ‘run with the ball’;
- English mother tongue preferred. Other languages an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Integrity & discretion essential.
Please send CV and a short statement of interest by applying below.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org