Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Mission Systems.
We’re a team of professionals, collaborating to achieve our goals. On the Mission Systems Sector team you’ll join our experts in developing systems and solutions that keep our world safe. Together, we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is work that makes a difference. Join us and launch your career. We’ll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking junior Cyber Intelligence Analyst(s) for a direct placement opportunity. This position will be located at our Mission Systems Sector in Fairfax, VA.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman Mission Systems’ Engineering, Sciences & Technology organization, in the Cyber Intelligence discipline.
The selected candidate will work in a dynamic, people-focused environment where he/she will interact directly with customers and other analysts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The junior Cyber Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for providing direct analytic support to a customer team. Building excellent rapport within our teams and with our customers is critical to our success and contributes to our customers’ success. We continually look to identify talented, mission-focused junior analysts with skills in several areas, to include:
• All-source intelligence analysts (SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, GEOINT, MASINT, ELINT, OSINT, etc.)
• Imagery analysts
• Geospatial analysts
• Language intelligence analysts
Limited local travel to attend meetings may be required by our customers. Certain positions offer opportunities for more extensive travel, depending on customer requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Intelligence Studies, International Affairs, Political Science, Cyber Security or other related discipline and 0 years of experience. Four (4) years of intelligence analysis/administrative support experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
• Ability to adapt to changing customer mission requirements as necessary.
• Self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment;
• Experience in intelligence analysis supporting the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and/or U.S. military
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org