GDIT is seeking a Mission Support Analyst to support an international National Security training program. The position is in support of an international countering weapons of mass destruction program for the Department of Defense. The program delivers training and equipment to international partners.
Contract requires US Citizenship and candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Top secret clearance.
This entry-level position supports high-tempo international training programs focused on countering the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) for a Department of Defense agency.
The preferred candidate will have a basic understanding of the global WMD threat, military protocol, and international affairs.
Keen attention to detail, exceptional organization skills, and the ability to work under pressure are essential to success in this position.
The candidate selected for the position will be required to assist with various duties including:
• Monitoring, tracking, and accounting for movement of all government and contractor-owned equipment
• Working with CWMD instructor teams to coordinate material requirements for courses, events, and table top exercises.
• Coordinating with international shipping agents and in-country subcontractors to ensure all equipment and materials are in-place on schedule
• Maintaining and tracking import/export requirements and documents for CWMD equipment
• Experience working with interagency partners and foreign response agencies a plus
• Operational knowledge of wmd response equipment desired
• Formatting and maintaining computers, tablets, routers, and other IT equipment and setting up networks and mobile computer labs
• International travel in support of program events is required
• Must be detail-oriented with fierce attention to detail
• Will also assist with program budget tracking
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Previous logistics experience highly desired
• Basic analytical and problem solving skills
• Prior military (enlisted) preferred
• Basic interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact with clients and team members
• Background in WMD and security issues
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office 2010 (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines and exceptional time-management skills
• Ability to use and create databases for tracking logistics actions
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BS or equivalent + 0 yrs experience
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org