We are looking for a dynamic intern, passionate about communications and trade policy to help us:
- Monitor media and the EU related communications;
- Create and edit content for the website and newsletter;
- Manage social networks;
- Disseminate the publications;
- Coordinate events;
- Conduct desk research on a specific area;
- Assist with general administration and office management;
- Note that other duties might be requested and that the job description is not definitive.
- Master’s degree in the field of communications, international affairs or EU studies;
- Knowledge of ECIPE areas of expertise namely trade policy, digital economy, international political economy;
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills in English, additional language skills are valued;
- Computer literacy (all MS office applications);
- Experience with event organization;
- Strong organizational and time-management skills;
- The ability to pay close attention to details and work without supervision.
- Experience with social media;
- Knowledge of email marketing software and WordPress;
- Strong interest in graphic design, video and image editing.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org